1. Do you have a minimum for private catering events?
Yes! Our minimum is $1500 (pricing does not include tax or gratuity).
2. Do you accommodate dietary restrictions?
Yes! We accommodate most dietary restrictions which include Gluten Free, Dairy Free and others. There may be an additional cost for these requests.
3. Will your food truck fit in my driveway/land/event space?
Maybe! Our trailer dimensions are 8.5 feet wide by 24 feet long.
4. Do we need to provide electrical hookups for our event?
No! Starkey’s Food Truck has it’s own generator.
5. Do you travel outside of the North Lake Tahoe and Reno area?
It depends! We travel to South Lake, Sparks, Graeagle, Sierraville etc. Just inquire. From May 15 to September 15, the event minimum for these locations is $2000 (not including tax or gratuity).
6. Do you provide dishware, serving bowls & condiments?
Yes! We have all eco-friendly paper goods including plates, forks, knives, chopsticks and serving bowls with tongs. We also provide condiments for sushi, salads and pizza.
7. Do you provide trash cans or receptacles?
No, We do not provide bins for trash nor do we take away trash after the event.
8. Do you serve alcohol?
No, Starkey’s is not permitted to serve alcohol, but we can serve non-alcoholic beverages for an additional price per person.
9. Do you serve dessert?
No, But we are happy to recommend local bakeries.
10. Do you provide wait staff and bartenders?
No, But we are happy to recommend local staffing agencies.
11. Will you stay and serve more than the 4 hour time slot?
Yes! It’s $250/hour for any additional hours over 4 hours. Please remember we require an hour on each end of your event to set up and clean up.
12. What is your pizza size and how many will it feed?
Our standard pizza size is 12" and feeds 1 big eater or can be shared by 2 people. They are not individual pizzas.
13. Can we have more than two toppings on our pizza?
Yes! We recommend though only two as it is thin crust pizza.
14. Is Starkeys Food Truck open during the Winter season?
Typically no, Due to weather conditions. However Chef Starkey does private, in-home catering all winter long with a variety of different menus and cuisines!
15. Does the price on the catering page include tax and gratuity?
No, Pricing does not include tax or gratuity.
16. What forms of payment do you accept?
• All major credit cards (3.5% service charge)
• Venmo - @Dave-Starkey-2
• Checks - Payable to Starkeys-Tahoe, LLC
• And of course Cash
17. Do you have a mailing address?
Yes! Please send all mail to: Starkeys Food Truck - Box 912, Truckee, CA 96160
18. Where can I find you on Social Media?
Everywhere! Please click on the links below for updates on
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Yelp